QUALI s.r.o. is a company that focuses on the production of single-purpose machines and the machining of plastic and metal parts on CNC stands of HAAS Automation, Inc and SCM Group, USA.
Before cooperation with 26HOUSE,
QUALI s.r.o. did not use any other system besides Microsoft Excel to manage and plan its internal processes. The management had a minimal overview of the time-consuming nature of individual production operations, the workload of employees, production downtimes, normative performance, time sequence and prioritization of production orders. The owner intuitively assumed that by introducing a modern information system he could increase the productivity and efficiency of his production process.
After a detailed analysis of the client's needs, it was proposed to implement the Odoo Online ERP Enterprise version, which sufficiently meets the client's needs without the need for additional customizations.
After the initial analysis, experienced 26HOUSE consultants saw the possibilities of meeting the requirements of QUALI s.r.o. in the standard version of Odoo Enterprise using only settings and configurations, without the need for additional programming modifications to the software. For this reason, it was proposed and recommended to use the maximum potential of the basic applications of the Odoo ERP system, and thus save considerable financial resources during the implementation and later support of the system.
The key subject of the implementation was the production and warehouse process, which took less than 3 months from analysis to installation, setup, configuration and training of employees at a financial cost of less than €20,000.
Used Odoo modules
1. Effective management of the production process and its planning
Thorough and efficient planning of production enabled flawless planning of material needs and their timely purchase. As a result, material is always available in stock on time, eliminating production downtime due to missing material.
- Automatic production order creation after receiving and confirming the customer order.
- When planning production, Odoo works with the capacity of production centers, which is defined by working hours and the number of pieces that can be produced evenly at the production center.
- When planning production, Odoo takes into account the time needed to prepare the production center before and after the start of production.
- Production planning takes place on the basis of the expected duration of individual production operations. The result is a production plan with an overview of the future utilization of individual production centers.
- The queue (time sequence) and prioritization of individual production orders is clearly defined.
- At each production center, exactly what, how and when should be produced is given.
2. REAL-TIME data & reporting
- Data on the exact duration of various production operations (benchmarking) contribute to more accurate production planning.
- Based on the data obtained, the company found that the actual duration of some production operations is significantly shorter than originally assumed, in some specific cases by more than 70%.
- The data provides a tool for management to apply corrective actions and track their success.
- The company has information and data about who did what, when and how long it took. As a result, employees stopped postponing their work duties and began to perform production activities without unnecessary downtime.
- After the introduction of process and control tools and the evaluation of the results that the Odoo ERP system offers as standard, the real benefits significantly and positively exceeded the expectations of the company's management.
- The production process and manufactured products are easy to track back (traceable) - it is possible to quickly look up the history of each product.
Thanks to a leap in labor productivity and an increase in production capacity without the need to increase the number of employees or machines, the company created more than 30% of the products sold in the same time.
*The increase in production capacity and subsequently production also meant an increase in operating profit by more than 30% shortly after the first month after the introduction of the Odoo ERP system! The total production planning time was reduced to 1 hour per week.
*The same increase in sales continues every other month after the implementation of Odoo ERP in real life, which in practice means a sustainable increase in the profitability of the company. podniku.
We have felt for a long time that we have room for optimization and higher productivity in our production plant. However, the results of ERP Odoo implementation pleasantly surprised us.
Also thanks to our willingness to adapt to existing process standards in Odoo and excellent cooperation with the implementation company 26HOUSE, the investment in the system paid off in less than one month from the introduction of the system into practice. We are already looking forward to the ongoing phase of introducing Odoo to other parts of our company.
Odoo for whole company
Due to the high level of satisfaction of the owner of QUALI s.r.o. and his desire to manage all company processes in one system, it is planned to introduce additional modules of the Odoo ERP system to cover most of the company's processes.
As part of the following collaboration, it is planned to introduce and digitize these processes into the Odoo ERP system:
- (PLM) Transparent process and approval workflow when creating technological procedures and bill of materials for new products.
- (PLM) Transparent process and approval workflow when introducing changes in technological procedures and parts lists.
- (Quality Management) Management, control and reporting of quality in production
- Mangement and claims approval.
- Online Accounting & Invoice in Odoo.
Are you interested in Odoo?
Get the answers you need, contact us.